ABVP holds protests against interlocutors report in J&K
Jammu: Rejecting the interlocutors report on Jammu and Kashmir as a "pre-drafted document", the ABVP on Thursday held a protest rally here against the report saying it is "entirely focused" on Kashmir.
Led by ABVP state secretary Ragav Sharma, over 200 activists held a massive protest at Kachi Chawani area of the city demanding rejection of the report.
Talking to reporters here, Sharma said, the Dalip Padgaonkar led team of interlocutors has submitted a report on Jammu and Kashmir which instead of suggesting some fruitful ways and means has tried to create confusion in the minds of people.
He asserted that the report virtually seemed to be a pre-drafted document and got forwarded to the interlocutors as its whole focus has been on Kashmir only.
The recommendations pointed towards the interlocutors making every possible effort to please the anti-national and separatist elements, Sharma alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics