ABVP holds protests against interlocutors report in J&K
Jammu: Rejecting the interlocutors report on Jammu and Kashmir as a "pre-drafted document", the ABVP on Thursday held a protest rally here against the report saying it is "entirely focused" on Kashmir.
Led by ABVP state secretary Ragav Sharma, over 200 activists held a massive protest at Kachi Chawani area of the city demanding rejection of the report.
Talking to reporters here, Sharma said, the Dalip Padgaonkar led team of interlocutors has submitted a report on Jammu and Kashmir which instead of suggesting some fruitful ways and means has tried to create confusion in the minds of people.
He asserted that the report virtually seemed to be a pre-drafted document and got forwarded to the interlocutors as its whole focus has been on Kashmir only.
The recommendations pointed towards the interlocutors making every possible effort to please the anti-national and separatist elements, Sharma alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Ex-Haryana speaker SS Kadian jailed for 7 years in graft case
- RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan welcomes appointment of Urjit Patel as his successor
- French court suspends burkini ban after challenge
- Flipkart rejigs top order to 'simplify' organisation
- PM Modi announces task force to prepare action plan for next three Olympic Games