ABVP holds protests against interlocutors report in J&K
Jammu: Rejecting the interlocutors report on Jammu and Kashmir as a "pre-drafted document", the ABVP on Thursday held a protest rally here against the report saying it is "entirely focused" on Kashmir.
Led by ABVP state secretary Ragav Sharma, over 200 activists held a massive protest at Kachi Chawani area of the city demanding rejection of the report.
Talking to reporters here, Sharma said, the Dalip Padgaonkar led team of interlocutors has submitted a report on Jammu and Kashmir which instead of suggesting some fruitful ways and means has tried to create confusion in the minds of people.
He asserted that the report virtually seemed to be a pre-drafted document and got forwarded to the interlocutors as its whole focus has been on Kashmir only.
The recommendations pointed towards the interlocutors making every possible effort to please the anti-national and separatist elements, Sharma alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire