ABVP holds protests against interlocutors report in J&K
Jammu: Rejecting the interlocutors report on Jammu and Kashmir as a "pre-drafted document", the ABVP on Thursday held a protest rally here against the report saying it is "entirely focused" on Kashmir.
Led by ABVP state secretary Ragav Sharma, over 200 activists held a massive protest at Kachi Chawani area of the city demanding rejection of the report.
Talking to reporters here, Sharma said, the Dalip Padgaonkar led team of interlocutors has submitted a report on Jammu and Kashmir which instead of suggesting some fruitful ways and means has tried to create confusion in the minds of people.
He asserted that the report virtually seemed to be a pre-drafted document and got forwarded to the interlocutors as its whole focus has been on Kashmir only.
The recommendations pointed towards the interlocutors making every possible effort to please the anti-national and separatist elements, Sharma alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III