Accidental grenade blast at Army camp, seven jawans injured
Jammu: An accidental grenade blast at an
Army training camp in Rajouri has left seven jawans injured,
officials said on Tuesday.
During a training drill on handling of grenades in the
practice range in Noushera belt last evening, the device
exploded in the hand of Army jawan Sepoy L Balaji.
Balaji`s hand was blown up and his right eye badly
damaged in the incident, they said.
Six other soldiers were also injured and shifted to
the military hospital for treatment.
Army has ordered a court of inquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past