Acid attack victim to undergo plastic surgery in Delhi
Srinagar: The 30-year-old school teacher, who was attacked with acid by a youth in the city, will be flying to New Delhi on Friday for plastic surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
PDP spokesperson and cancer surgeon Sameer Kaul has come forward to fund the medical expenses of the school teacher, who was attacked yesterday in the city`s posh locality on Srinagar airport road.
This was communicated to the victim and her family by PDP president Mehbooba Mufti when she visited the woman at SMHS hospital here today.
All expenses for the treatment of the woman would be met by Dr Kaul who is also a senior surgeon at Appollo Hospital, the party said.
The youth who had attacked the woman has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch