Act against Kamal for acts of `omission and commis
Jammu: The National Conference leadership
should take immediate action against its leader Mustafa Kamal
for his repeated acts of "omission and commission", state
Congress on Thursday said.
Kamal, NC general secretary and party`s chief spokesman,
had alleged that the Army may have had a hand in recent terror
strikes in the Valley, only to retract later.
"The NC leadership should take immediate action against
him for his repeated acts of omission and commission," Jammu
and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (JKPCC) vice-president
Mangat Ram Sharma said.
"Mustafa Kamal, senior NC leader, is in the habit of
issuing highly irresponsible and objectionable statements,
against the Congress party and central government," he said.
He further said these(comments) have been ignored in
the past in the interest of the coalition.
His recent statements are not only irresponsible but also
politically motivated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur