Act against Kamal for acts of `omission and commis
Jammu: The National Conference leadership
should take immediate action against its leader Mustafa Kamal
for his repeated acts of "omission and commission", state
Congress on Thursday said.
Kamal, NC general secretary and party`s chief spokesman,
had alleged that the Army may have had a hand in recent terror
strikes in the Valley, only to retract later.
"The NC leadership should take immediate action against
him for his repeated acts of omission and commission," Jammu
and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (JKPCC) vice-president
Mangat Ram Sharma said.
"Mustafa Kamal, senior NC leader, is in the habit of
issuing highly irresponsible and objectionable statements,
against the Congress party and central government," he said.
He further said these(comments) have been ignored in
the past in the interest of the coalition.
His recent statements are not only irresponsible but also
politically motivated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win