Act against Kamal for acts of `omission and commis
Jammu: The National Conference leadership
should take immediate action against its leader Mustafa Kamal
for his repeated acts of "omission and commission", state
Congress on Thursday said.
Kamal, NC general secretary and party`s chief spokesman,
had alleged that the Army may have had a hand in recent terror
strikes in the Valley, only to retract later.
"The NC leadership should take immediate action against
him for his repeated acts of omission and commission," Jammu
and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (JKPCC) vice-president
Mangat Ram Sharma said.
"Mustafa Kamal, senior NC leader, is in the habit of
issuing highly irresponsible and objectionable statements,
against the Congress party and central government," he said.
He further said these(comments) have been ignored in
the past in the interest of the coalition.
His recent statements are not only irresponsible but also
politically motivated, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best