Act as bridge between govt, party, people: Omar to party men
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has asked his party men to act as a bridge between the government, party and the people.
In his address to party workers during dinner meeting at his residence on Monday night, Abdullah asked them to work selflessly for the people and to spread the policies and programmes of the party to the nook and corner of Jammu division.
He said the tempo of the political activity which was started in the division should be maintained and he along with his party Ministers would continue to visit different areas of Jammu even while the Darbar is in Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito