Act as bridge between govt, party, people: Omar to party men
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has asked his party men to act as a bridge between the government, party and the people.
In his address to party workers during dinner meeting at his residence on Monday night, Abdullah asked them to work selflessly for the people and to spread the policies and programmes of the party to the nook and corner of Jammu division.
He said the tempo of the political activity which was started in the division should be maintained and he along with his party Ministers would continue to visit different areas of Jammu even while the Darbar is in Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder