Activists and students hold anti-China protests
Jammu: Social activists and students from various schools today held protest demonstration against Chinese incursion in Ladakh sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
Students drawn from various schools carrying tri-colours and placards depicting slogans--Go China Go held protest demonstration against China today.
The protestors were organised under the banner of West Assembly Movement led by its President Sunil Dimple.
They raised anti-China slogans and demanded pushing back the country from the Indian territory.
"We are protesting here against the Chinese incursion. China has invaded our 20 kms of territory in Leh", Dimple told reporters here.
"We demand that China should be pushed back from Ladakh sector," he said, adding that Prime Minister, Union Home Minister, External Affairs Minister and Defence Minister should visit the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city