Activists and students hold anti-China protests
Jammu: Social activists and students from various schools today held protest demonstration against Chinese incursion in Ladakh sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
Students drawn from various schools carrying tri-colours and placards depicting slogans--Go China Go held protest demonstration against China today.
The protestors were organised under the banner of West Assembly Movement led by its President Sunil Dimple.
They raised anti-China slogans and demanded pushing back the country from the Indian territory.
"We are protesting here against the Chinese incursion. China has invaded our 20 kms of territory in Leh", Dimple told reporters here.
"We demand that China should be pushed back from Ladakh sector," he said, adding that Prime Minister, Union Home Minister, External Affairs Minister and Defence Minister should visit the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites