AFSPA was creation of Mufti Sayeed: NC
Jammu: Asserting that no party in Jammu and Kashmir can compare with the National Conference track record of selfless service to the people in the state, the ruling NC on Monday claimed the opposition PDP was the creation of BJP and that the AFSPA was the creation of Mufti Mohmmad Sayed.
"No party in J-K can compare with the National Conference`s track record of selfless service to the people and dedicating itself to their welfare and safeguarding their rights", claimed N C additional general secretary Dr Sheikh Mustafa Kamaal addressing workers at at Baran in Raipur Domana Assembly constituency.
Apart from this, the NC will continue to uphold the cherished traditions of secularism, amity and social harmony and will make all efforts to safeguard it against the machinations of communal forces be it the BJP in Jammu or PDP in Kashmir, he asserted.
"The PDP was the creation of BJP and AFSPA was the creation of Mufti Mohmmad Sayed when he was union Home Minister", Kamaal alleged.
The Special Task force is also the product of the AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Powers Act) created by Mufti and general public are at the receiving end of both these creations of Mufti, Kamal averred.
"People, who know about sex scandal, forest scam, Amarnath land row, the corruption that took place in his brief government from 2002-2005 will always keep away from him (Mufti) and his party", he asserted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof