AFSPA was creation of Mufti Sayeed: NC
Jammu: Asserting that no party in Jammu and Kashmir can compare with the National Conference track record of selfless service to the people in the state, the ruling NC on Monday claimed the opposition PDP was the creation of BJP and that the AFSPA was the creation of Mufti Mohmmad Sayed.
"No party in J-K can compare with the National Conference`s track record of selfless service to the people and dedicating itself to their welfare and safeguarding their rights", claimed N C additional general secretary Dr Sheikh Mustafa Kamaal addressing workers at at Baran in Raipur Domana Assembly constituency.
Apart from this, the NC will continue to uphold the cherished traditions of secularism, amity and social harmony and will make all efforts to safeguard it against the machinations of communal forces be it the BJP in Jammu or PDP in Kashmir, he asserted.
"The PDP was the creation of BJP and AFSPA was the creation of Mufti Mohmmad Sayed when he was union Home Minister", Kamaal alleged.
The Special Task force is also the product of the AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Powers Act) created by Mufti and general public are at the receiving end of both these creations of Mufti, Kamal averred.
"People, who know about sex scandal, forest scam, Amarnath land row, the corruption that took place in his brief government from 2002-2005 will always keep away from him (Mufti) and his party", he asserted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok