AFSPA was creation of Mufti Sayeed: NC
Jammu: Asserting that no party in Jammu and Kashmir can compare with the National Conference track record of selfless service to the people in the state, the ruling NC on Monday claimed the opposition PDP was the creation of BJP and that the AFSPA was the creation of Mufti Mohmmad Sayed.
"No party in J-K can compare with the National Conference`s track record of selfless service to the people and dedicating itself to their welfare and safeguarding their rights", claimed N C additional general secretary Dr Sheikh Mustafa Kamaal addressing workers at at Baran in Raipur Domana Assembly constituency.
Apart from this, the NC will continue to uphold the cherished traditions of secularism, amity and social harmony and will make all efforts to safeguard it against the machinations of communal forces be it the BJP in Jammu or PDP in Kashmir, he asserted.
"The PDP was the creation of BJP and AFSPA was the creation of Mufti Mohmmad Sayed when he was union Home Minister", Kamaal alleged.
The Special Task force is also the product of the AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Powers Act) created by Mufti and general public are at the receiving end of both these creations of Mufti, Kamal averred.
"People, who know about sex scandal, forest scam, Amarnath land row, the corruption that took place in his brief government from 2002-2005 will always keep away from him (Mufti) and his party", he asserted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory