After slapgate, Kichloo accused of misusing state
Jammu: BJP youth wing on Friday accused minister of state for Home Sajjad Ahmad Kichloo of misusing his position and asked Chief Minister Omar Abdullah to take action against him after a through probe.
"Kichloo is misusing his official position and state machinery. A state-owned chopper is continuously being used to ferry his relatives and friends," alleged Sunil Sharma, national executive member of Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
"On May 29, his (Kichloo`s) elder brother, who also happens to be the National Conference district president and other relatives used the chopper to fly to Srinagar," he said.
"Police have been turned into a puppet by the minister. Transfers are being made on political grounds. Also the whole district administration is dancing to his tunes," he alleged, demanding a probe.
Kichloo was accused of slapping a Kishtwar Development Authority officer last month, prompting Omar to express his displeasure over the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!