Afzal Guru`s execution will renew militancy: JKLF
Srinagar: Hardline Hurriyat Conference and
JKLF on Thursday called for protests against hanging of Parliament
attack convict Afzal Guru, saying his execution will lead to
a renewed phase of militancy in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Hurriyat faction headed by Syed Ali Shah Geelani
called for protests after the Friday congregation prayers,
warning that Guru`s execution will create a "storm".
Meanwhile, JKLF said they will stage a protest tomorrow
at Lal Chowk against hanging of Guru.
"Tomorrow we will protest against the hanging of Guru,"
JKLF chairman Yasin Malik told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends