Afzal Guru`s execution will renew militancy: JKLF
Srinagar: Hardline Hurriyat Conference and
JKLF on Thursday called for protests against hanging of Parliament
attack convict Afzal Guru, saying his execution will lead to
a renewed phase of militancy in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Hurriyat faction headed by Syed Ali Shah Geelani
called for protests after the Friday congregation prayers,
warning that Guru`s execution will create a "storm".
Meanwhile, JKLF said they will stage a protest tomorrow
at Lal Chowk against hanging of Guru.
"Tomorrow we will protest against the hanging of Guru,"
JKLF chairman Yasin Malik told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police