All party delegation should hear our grievances: Hindu leaders
Jammu: Several Hindu organisations today
demanded that an all party delegation should visit Jammu and
Ladakh regions and meet representatives of Jammu, Ladakh and
displaced Kashmiri Pandits for taking note of their political
aspirations and grievances.
"The people in Jammu and Ladakh regions have been at
the receiving end in the state and their aspirations and
grievances deserve urgent redressal and solutions," the
leaders of these organisations said at a joint-press
Among those who were present included Ramakant Dubey
(President of VHP state unit), Nand Kishore (state president
of Bajrang Dal), Ashwani Chrungoo (President of Panun Kashmir),
A N Vaishnavi (President of All State Kashmiri Pandit
Conference) and Surrinder Aggrawal (President of Shri Baba
Amarnath Yatri Niyas).
The all party delegation should not ignore political
aspirations of people of Jammu, Ladakh and displaced Kashmiri
Pandits and ensure to incorporate their views in a report to
be submitted to the Centre, Dubey and Chrungoo said.
"We jointly resolve to safeguard national interests at
all costs and appeal to patriotic forces to join together to
fight this nationalist struggle in the state," the leaders
A delegation from the state comprising various
organisations would meet personalities in Delhi and other
places in the country to apprise them about the situation
prevailing in the state, they said.
The leaders also collectively condemned violence and
large-scale arson, besides asking the government to establish
the rule of law in Jammu and Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill