Amarnath pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: An Amarnath pilgrim died after he suffered a heart attack on Jammu-Srinagar national highway at Udhampur, 65 kms from here, officials said.
MM Jathua, a resident of Pune in Maharastra, who was returning along with his family after paying obeisance at the Amarnath cave shrine suffered the cardiac arrest on the
highway last night. Jathua was rushed to a hospital where he later died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport