Amarnath pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: An Amarnath pilgrim died after he suffered a heart attack on Jammu-Srinagar national highway at Udhampur, 65 kms from here, officials said.
MM Jathua, a resident of Pune in Maharastra, who was returning along with his family after paying obeisance at the Amarnath cave shrine suffered the cardiac arrest on the
highway last night. Jathua was rushed to a hospital where he later died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — Preview
- Anirban Lahiri 5th in incomplete second round at Colonial on PGA
- Vijay Mallya seeks dismissal of ED's plea seeking his presence
- Leander Paes could soon be 6th in list of most doubles victories
- Narendra Modi govt celebrates 2nd anniversary; Amitabh Bachchan urges to educate, give equality to girl child