Amarnath pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: An Amarnath pilgrim died after he suffered a heart attack on Jammu-Srinagar national highway at Udhampur, 65 kms from here, officials said.
MM Jathua, a resident of Pune in Maharastra, who was returning along with his family after paying obeisance at the Amarnath cave shrine suffered the cardiac arrest on the
highway last night. Jathua was rushed to a hospital where he later died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Waterlogging in Gurgaon hits Dehi-Jaipur route
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump wants US to `fear the future`
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists