Amarnath pilgrim dies of heart attack
Jammu: An Amarnath pilgrim died after he suffered a heart attack on Jammu-Srinagar national highway at Udhampur, 65 kms from here, officials said.
MM Jathua, a resident of Pune in Maharastra, who was returning along with his family after paying obeisance at the Amarnath cave shrine suffered the cardiac arrest on the
highway last night. Jathua was rushed to a hospital where he later died, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'