Amarnath yatra: 1,504 pilgrims in 25th batch
Jammu: Amid tight security, 25th batch
of pilgrims comprising 1,504 people on Sunday left for the
Amarnath yatra from here, police said.
As many as 895 men, 297 women, 35 children and 277
`sadhus` left from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp here this
morning in a cavalcade of 50 vehicles for the 13,500-feet high
cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
With today`s batch, as many as 68,771 pilgrims have left
Jammu in 25 batches for their journey to the cave shrine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'