Another batch of pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: Amid tight security, a fresh batch of 4,025 pilgrims today left for Amarnath cave shrine in South Kashmir Himalayas.
The pilgrims comprising 2,761 men, 999 women, 65 children and 200 sadhus left in a cavalcade of 130 vehicles from Bhagwati Nagar base camp in Jammu at around 0530 hours for Amarnath.
With today`s batch, as many as 49,000 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the cave shrine of Amarnath.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`