Another batch of pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: Amid tight security, a fresh batch of 4,025 pilgrims today left for Amarnath cave shrine in South Kashmir Himalayas.
The pilgrims comprising 2,761 men, 999 women, 65 children and 200 sadhus left in a cavalcade of 130 vehicles from Bhagwati Nagar base camp in Jammu at around 0530 hours for Amarnath.
With today`s batch, as many as 49,000 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the cave shrine of Amarnath.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city