Arms, ammunition recovered in Doda
Jammu: Security forces on Saturday recovered a large quantity of arms and ammunition, including three rifles, during search operations in Jammu and Kashmir`s Doda district.
Army troops and police jointly conducted searches in Bhart area and recovered the weapons, a defence spokesman said.
The recoveries included an AK 56 rifle, two SLR rifles, two AK 56 magazines, 226 rounds of AK 56 rifle, four rounds of SLR rifle and six rounds of UBGL, he said.
A radio set, a binocular and a tape recorder with two cassettes were also recovered, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok