Army busts militant hideout in J&K
Jammu: Army troops busted a militant hideout and recovered a cache of ammunition and explosive materials from it in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, Army officials said on Thursday.
A joint team of Infantry Battalion of Territorial Army and state police busted the hideout in Khab area of Pichainar belt in Rajouri district last evening, they said.
The troops recovered three Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), six Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher (UBGL) grenades, 76 rounds of AK rifle, 26 rounds of 9 mm, 5 Rocket Propellant Grenades (RPGs) and large quantity of assorted Pakistan
made-medicines, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how