Army busts militant hideout in J&K
Jammu: Army troops busted a militant hideout and recovered a cache of ammunition and explosive materials from it in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, Army officials said on Thursday.
A joint team of Infantry Battalion of Territorial Army and state police busted the hideout in Khab area of Pichainar belt in Rajouri district last evening, they said.
The troops recovered three Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), six Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher (UBGL) grenades, 76 rounds of AK rifle, 26 rounds of 9 mm, 5 Rocket Propellant Grenades (RPGs) and large quantity of assorted Pakistan
made-medicines, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!