Army celebrates Vijay Diwas in J&K
Jammu: Vijay Diwas, India`s victory over
Pakistan in 1971 Bangladesh Liberation war, was on Friday
celebrated by the Army across Jammu and Kashmir.
The celebration commemorates the sacrifice made by Indian
soldiers and people of Bangladesh during the war.
To pay homage to the martyrs, wreath laying ceremonies
and other function were organised by the Army at various
regions in the state, including Akhnoor War Memorial, war
memorial at Prayer Hill and at Nowshera area in Rajouri
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'