Army Jawan among two injured in firing in J&K
Jammu: Two persons including an Army jawan were injured in separate incidents of firing at Rajouri and Jammu districts of the state, police said on Sunday.
Under mysterious circumstances, Sepoy Deepak Gora was injured by a bullet fired from his weapon at an Army unit in Sunderbani belt of Rajouri, they said.
The injured Army jawan has been hospitalised and a case in the matter registered.
In another case, one Omkar Singh in a fit of anger fired a bullet at his 40-year-old son Lakhwinder injuring him late last night in his residence at Tope Sherkhanian area of Jammu city, police said.
Lakhwinder has been hospitalised and on his complaint, the police arrested Omkar and recovered the weapon from his possession.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'