Army Jawan among two injured in firing in J&K
Jammu: Two persons including an Army jawan were injured in separate incidents of firing at Rajouri and Jammu districts of the state, police said on Sunday.
Under mysterious circumstances, Sepoy Deepak Gora was injured by a bullet fired from his weapon at an Army unit in Sunderbani belt of Rajouri, they said.
The injured Army jawan has been hospitalised and a case in the matter registered.
In another case, one Omkar Singh in a fit of anger fired a bullet at his 40-year-old son Lakhwinder injuring him late last night in his residence at Tope Sherkhanian area of Jammu city, police said.
Lakhwinder has been hospitalised and on his complaint, the police arrested Omkar and recovered the weapon from his possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!