Army jawan dies of poisoning in Samba
Jammu: An army jawan died due to
poisoning in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said Wednesday.
Ajay Kumar (25) of the 12 Jammu and Kashmir Rifles
(JAK RIF) posted in Pathankote, had gone on leave to his place
in Yugpur village in Samba district, when he collapsed in a
lane yesterday, they said.
Villagers shifted him to a hospital, where doctors
washed his stomach, which contained some poisonous substances,
they said, adding that he later died in the hospital.
Police has registered a case and started investigation
into the incident as they suspect some persons had
deliberately given Kumar some poisonous substance to loot him,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?