Army jawan injured in mine blast in J&K
Jammu: An army jawan was injured when a
mine blast occurred along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said Monday.
During patrolling on the forward area along the LoC in
Kantar area of Mendhar sub-sector in Poonch district, army
jawan Sanjeev Patil stepped on the mine resulting in an
explosion last night, they said.
Patil was injured in the blast and rushed to a
hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?