Army jawan injured in mine blast in J&K
Jammu: An army jawan was injured when a
mine blast occurred along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said Monday.
During patrolling on the forward area along the LoC in
Kantar area of Mendhar sub-sector in Poonch district, army
jawan Sanjeev Patil stepped on the mine resulting in an
explosion last night, they said.
Patil was injured in the blast and rushed to a
hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read