Army jawan injured in mine blast in J&K
Jammu: An army jawan was injured when a
mine blast occurred along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said Monday.
During patrolling on the forward area along the LoC in
Kantar area of Mendhar sub-sector in Poonch district, army
jawan Sanjeev Patil stepped on the mine resulting in an
explosion last night, they said.
Patil was injured in the blast and rushed to a
hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- US clears reimbursement fund for Pakistan for ''anti-terrorism efforts''
- Unmissable! Deepika Padukone in an all-black outfit from 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage' sets—Pics
- US questions India-Iran Chabahar port deal
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced