Army jawan shoots himself dead
Srinagar: An Army jawan on Saturday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at a camp in Gulmarg in north Kashmir.
Naik Yam Bahadur was on duty at the camp, some 55-km from here, when he allegedly shot himself dead in the wee hours, official sources said.
The reason behind his taking the extreme step was not immediately known, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media