Army jawan shoots himself dead
Srinagar: An Army jawan on Saturday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at a camp in Gulmarg in north Kashmir.
Naik Yam Bahadur was on duty at the camp, some 55-km from here, when he allegedly shot himself dead in the wee hours, official sources said.
The reason behind his taking the extreme step was not immediately known, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- 'Kaabil' an opportunity to establish myself commercially: Yami Gautam
- Pokemon Go mania causes international incident on US border
- What makes an online dater successful!
- Donald Trump asked to stop talking about Benghazi victims
- Under construction building collapses in Hyderabad, several labourers trapped