Army jawan shoots himself dead
Srinagar: An Army jawan on Saturday allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at a camp in Gulmarg in north Kashmir.
Naik Yam Bahadur was on duty at the camp, some 55-km from here, when he allegedly shot himself dead in the wee hours, official sources said.
The reason behind his taking the extreme step was not immediately known, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder