Army launches helpline for ex-servicemen at Northern Command
Jammu: Army has launched a special helpline number for ex-servicemen of Udhampur-based Northern Command in Jammu and Kashmir in effort to reach out to the retired personnel.
Army has launched the `Dhruva Ex-Servicemen` (ESM) help line at the `Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme` (ECHS) polyclinic in Udhampur-based Northern Command for the benefit of ex-servicemen, widows and veer naris, an army spokesman said.
The toll free Helpline number -- 1800-180-7018 -- can be used for complaints or to put forward their grievances, he said.
The facility will also provide updates on various schemes for ESM, Widows and Veer Naris through bulk SMSes to all post paid connections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000