Army launches helpline for ex-servicemen at Northern Command
Jammu: Army has launched a special helpline number for ex-servicemen of Udhampur-based Northern Command in Jammu and Kashmir in effort to reach out to the retired personnel.
Army has launched the `Dhruva Ex-Servicemen` (ESM) help line at the `Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme` (ECHS) polyclinic in Udhampur-based Northern Command for the benefit of ex-servicemen, widows and veer naris, an army spokesman said.
The toll free Helpline number -- 1800-180-7018 -- can be used for complaints or to put forward their grievances, he said.
The facility will also provide updates on various schemes for ESM, Widows and Veer Naris through bulk SMSes to all post paid connections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Investor account to earn benefits on freezed accounts too: AMFI
- Now a documentary on music producer Steve Aoki
- Zakir Naik lured people to convert to Islam, gave them Rs 50,000?
- India lacks legal framework for public debt management: CAG
- WATCH: UNREAL! 6 needed off 1 ball - Here's what Azhar Mahmood did!