Army launches helpline for ex-servicemen at Northern Command
Jammu: Army has launched a special helpline number for ex-servicemen of Udhampur-based Northern Command in Jammu and Kashmir in effort to reach out to the retired personnel.
Army has launched the `Dhruva Ex-Servicemen` (ESM) help line at the `Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme` (ECHS) polyclinic in Udhampur-based Northern Command for the benefit of ex-servicemen, widows and veer naris, an army spokesman said.
The toll free Helpline number -- 1800-180-7018 -- can be used for complaints or to put forward their grievances, he said.
The facility will also provide updates on various schemes for ESM, Widows and Veer Naris through bulk SMSes to all post paid connections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report