Army officer commits suicide in Kashmir
Srinagar: A junior commissioned officer (JCO) of the Rashtriya Rifles Friday killed himself in Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
Subedar Surinder Singh of 2 Rashtriya Rifles shot himself with his service rifle inside the Army camp in Soibug village, police sources said.
The incident came a day after a trooper of another Rashtriya Rifles camp in Ganderbal district killed five colleagues and injured another before committing suicide.
The Army has already ordered a court of inquiry into Thursday`s firing at the camp in Safapora (Manasbal) area of Ganderbal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir