Army recovers arms, ammunition in Rajouri
Jammu: The army Saturday busted a guerrilla hideout in Jammu and Kashmir and recovered a large cache of arms and ammunition, an official said.
"A large cache of arms and ammunition was recovered by 60 Rashtriya Rifles personnel from Samot area of Rajouri district at 2 p.m. today (Saturday), defence ministry spokesman Col. Manish Mehta told IANS here.
The recovered items include one AK-47 rifle, three AK-47 magazines, three Chinese grenades, 139 rounds of AK-47 and one wireless set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers