Army recovers arms, ammunition in Rajouri
Jammu: The army Saturday busted a guerrilla hideout in Jammu and Kashmir and recovered a large cache of arms and ammunition, an official said.
"A large cache of arms and ammunition was recovered by 60 Rashtriya Rifles personnel from Samot area of Rajouri district at 2 p.m. today (Saturday), defence ministry spokesman Col. Manish Mehta told IANS here.
The recovered items include one AK-47 rifle, three AK-47 magazines, three Chinese grenades, 139 rounds of AK-47 and one wireless set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!