Army recovers arms, ammunition in Rajouri
Jammu: The army Saturday busted a guerrilla hideout in Jammu and Kashmir and recovered a large cache of arms and ammunition, an official said.
"A large cache of arms and ammunition was recovered by 60 Rashtriya Rifles personnel from Samot area of Rajouri district at 2 p.m. today (Saturday), defence ministry spokesman Col. Manish Mehta told IANS here.
The recovered items include one AK-47 rifle, three AK-47 magazines, three Chinese grenades, 139 rounds of AK-47 and one wireless set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan