Armyman killed after being struck by lightning
Srinagar: An Armyman was killed when lightning struck a forward post in Keran sector near the Line of Control in Kupwara district of Kashmir, official sources said on Thursday.
Rifleman Kamal Kumar died on the spot as lightning struck his picket at Akaash post in Keran sector on the intervening night of March 20 and 21, the sources said.
Kashmir Valley was gripped by unprecedented storms on Monday and Tuesday that resulted in death of three persons and injuries to over 20 others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest