Ashok Khajuria appointed BJP Legislature Party leader in J&K
New Delhi: BJP MLA Ashok Khajuria was on Sunday appointed as the leader of the BJP Legislature Party in Jammu and Kashmir.
Khajuria was elected as the legislature party leader unanimously at a meeting of BJP MLAs in Jammu today, a BJP release said.
BJP President Rajnath Singh had sent party general secretary Jagat Prakash Nadda as the observer for the process of election of the legislature party leader.
The appointment comes in the wake of the recent party elections in which Nagrota MLA Jugal Kishore was elected as the President of the state unit of BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read