Ashok Khajuria appointed BJP Legislature Party leader in J&K
New Delhi: BJP MLA Ashok Khajuria was on Sunday appointed as the leader of the BJP Legislature Party in Jammu and Kashmir.
Khajuria was elected as the legislature party leader unanimously at a meeting of BJP MLAs in Jammu today, a BJP release said.
BJP President Rajnath Singh had sent party general secretary Jagat Prakash Nadda as the observer for the process of election of the legislature party leader.
The appointment comes in the wake of the recent party elections in which Nagrota MLA Jugal Kishore was elected as the President of the state unit of BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY