`Be catalyst in political stability of J&K`
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister
Omar Abdullah on Tuesday asked his National Conference workers and
office bearers to be a catalyst in the socio-economic and
political stability of the state and make the masses aware
about the programmes and policies of the government.
"You should be an important catalyst in the
socio-economic and political stability of the state and show
your strength to detractors by the unity and universal public
service," Omar said addressing a party meeting in central
Kashmir Budgam district on Tuesday.
Omar asked the party workers to make the people aware at
all levels about the new and innovative measures the present
government has taken for the holistic and equitable
development of the state.
"Your voice is the voice of people and it will be given
due weightage to address the public grievances and ensure
justice to all," he said.
The Chief Minister said the NC workers should uphold the
high principles of amity, brotherhood, equality and compassion
even for those who do not belong to party`s political
He said history bears testimony for the sacrifices
National Conference has rendered to uphold public cause under
Omar asserted that the party would continue to espouse
its stand for peace, development and political stability of
Asserting that the "false propaganda" against National
Conference stands no water, Omar said people of the state
recognise the elements who inimical towards the NC as their
only political mannerism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!