Bilawal gets invite to grace wedding occasion
Srinagar: Pakistan People`s Party co-chairman Bilawal Bhutto has been invited by Jammu and Kashmir People`s Political Party (PPP) leader Hilal Ahmad War to attend his wedding scheduled for next month.
War has invited Bilawal to attend his wedding on May 13 at his ancestral residence in Maisuma locality here, a release issued by the separatist group said.
It said War had sent an invitation card to Bilawal requesting him to grace the occasion.
"Bilawal is scion of a family that has played a pivotal role in shaping the destiny of Pakistan. ZA Bhutto was my role model and political mentor and Bilawal`s presence at my wedding would give me a feeling that his grandfather`s blessings are with me," the statement quoting War said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS