Bilawal gets invite to grace wedding occasion
Srinagar: Pakistan People`s Party co-chairman Bilawal Bhutto has been invited by Jammu and Kashmir People`s Political Party (PPP) leader Hilal Ahmad War to attend his wedding scheduled for next month.
War has invited Bilawal to attend his wedding on May 13 at his ancestral residence in Maisuma locality here, a release issued by the separatist group said.
It said War had sent an invitation card to Bilawal requesting him to grace the occasion.
"Bilawal is scion of a family that has played a pivotal role in shaping the destiny of Pakistan. ZA Bhutto was my role model and political mentor and Bilawal`s presence at my wedding would give me a feeling that his grandfather`s blessings are with me," the statement quoting War said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him