Bilawal gets invite to grace wedding occasion
Srinagar: Pakistan People`s Party co-chairman Bilawal Bhutto has been invited by Jammu and Kashmir People`s Political Party (PPP) leader Hilal Ahmad War to attend his wedding scheduled for next month.
War has invited Bilawal to attend his wedding on May 13 at his ancestral residence in Maisuma locality here, a release issued by the separatist group said.
It said War had sent an invitation card to Bilawal requesting him to grace the occasion.
"Bilawal is scion of a family that has played a pivotal role in shaping the destiny of Pakistan. ZA Bhutto was my role model and political mentor and Bilawal`s presence at my wedding would give me a feeling that his grandfather`s blessings are with me," the statement quoting War said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'