Bilawal gets invite to grace wedding occasion
Srinagar: Pakistan People`s Party co-chairman Bilawal Bhutto has been invited by Jammu and Kashmir People`s Political Party (PPP) leader Hilal Ahmad War to attend his wedding scheduled for next month.
War has invited Bilawal to attend his wedding on May 13 at his ancestral residence in Maisuma locality here, a release issued by the separatist group said.
It said War had sent an invitation card to Bilawal requesting him to grace the occasion.
"Bilawal is scion of a family that has played a pivotal role in shaping the destiny of Pakistan. ZA Bhutto was my role model and political mentor and Bilawal`s presence at my wedding would give me a feeling that his grandfather`s blessings are with me," the statement quoting War said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured