BJP accuses J&K govt`s surrender policy, launches yatra
Jammu: BJP on Thursday criticised the surrender policy pursued by the state government and said it was encouraging secessionism and terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir.
"Surrender policy for terrorists is encouraging secessionism and terrorism in the state and has demoralised the youth," BJP national executive member and state spokesperson, Jitender Singh said here today.
"Bringing back trained ultras is a very serious matter. Apart from legal, it will also have other complications," Singh told Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) members, who set out on a `Yuva Adhikar Yatra`.
Launching the Yatra, BJP state president Jugal Kishore criticised the coalition government for ignoring the problems faced by the state`s youth.
"The ruling NC and Congress have failed to address the grievances of common man," Jugal alleged adding, every time the party raised its concerns about the people`s problems in the Legislative Assembly, the government ignored it.
"BJP MLAs tried their best to raise the issues in the Assembly to seek government`s intervention on various issues like problems of displaced KPs, implementation of 73rd and 74th Constitutional amendments in the state and others, but the government ignored and disallowed their bills and adjournment motions," Jugal alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2015 on tnresults.nic.in