BJP asks workers in J&K to step up campaign for LS polls
Jammu: BJP on Friday exhorted party members in Jammu and Kashmir to step up the campaign for the Lok Sabha elections and cautioned them against "disinformation" being spread by political rivals.
"It would be suicidal for the party workers to be complacent as Congress and other similar outfits are working overtime to spread disinformation to put obstacles in the BJP`s march towards getting majority in the Parliament," party`s In-charge for the state, Avinash Rai Khanna said here.
Khanna, while addressing a seminar of party workers, said party members are upbeat after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was named party`s prime ministerial candidate.
He said that BJP workers should not relax till the time party forms the government at the Centre.
Meanwhile, BJP National General Secretary (Organisation) Ram Lal said that the next general elections were crucial for the future of the country.
It is the duty of each BJP worker in Jammu and Kashmir to inform people about the failures of UPA government and ensure to that the party won maximum Lok Sabha seats from the state, he said.
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style
- Section 144 imposed in Jind as Jat leaders start 'jail bharo' movement
- PM Narendra Modi salutes 'Shramiks' hard work, determination on Labour Day