BJP asks workers in J&K to step up campaign for LS polls
Jammu: BJP on Friday exhorted party members in Jammu and Kashmir to step up the campaign for the Lok Sabha elections and cautioned them against "disinformation" being spread by political rivals.
"It would be suicidal for the party workers to be complacent as Congress and other similar outfits are working overtime to spread disinformation to put obstacles in the BJP`s march towards getting majority in the Parliament," party`s In-charge for the state, Avinash Rai Khanna said here.
Khanna, while addressing a seminar of party workers, said party members are upbeat after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was named party`s prime ministerial candidate.
He said that BJP workers should not relax till the time party forms the government at the Centre.
Meanwhile, BJP National General Secretary (Organisation) Ram Lal said that the next general elections were crucial for the future of the country.
It is the duty of each BJP worker in Jammu and Kashmir to inform people about the failures of UPA government and ensure to that the party won maximum Lok Sabha seats from the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'