BJP asks workers in J&K to step up campaign for LS polls
Jammu: BJP on Friday exhorted party members in Jammu and Kashmir to step up the campaign for the Lok Sabha elections and cautioned them against "disinformation" being spread by political rivals.
"It would be suicidal for the party workers to be complacent as Congress and other similar outfits are working overtime to spread disinformation to put obstacles in the BJP`s march towards getting majority in the Parliament," party`s In-charge for the state, Avinash Rai Khanna said here.
Khanna, while addressing a seminar of party workers, said party members are upbeat after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was named party`s prime ministerial candidate.
He said that BJP workers should not relax till the time party forms the government at the Centre.
Meanwhile, BJP National General Secretary (Organisation) Ram Lal said that the next general elections were crucial for the future of the country.
It is the duty of each BJP worker in Jammu and Kashmir to inform people about the failures of UPA government and ensure to that the party won maximum Lok Sabha seats from the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested