BJP asks workers in J&K to step up campaign for LS polls
Jammu: BJP on Friday exhorted party members in Jammu and Kashmir to step up the campaign for the Lok Sabha elections and cautioned them against "disinformation" being spread by political rivals.
"It would be suicidal for the party workers to be complacent as Congress and other similar outfits are working overtime to spread disinformation to put obstacles in the BJP`s march towards getting majority in the Parliament," party`s In-charge for the state, Avinash Rai Khanna said here.
Khanna, while addressing a seminar of party workers, said party members are upbeat after Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was named party`s prime ministerial candidate.
He said that BJP workers should not relax till the time party forms the government at the Centre.
Meanwhile, BJP National General Secretary (Organisation) Ram Lal said that the next general elections were crucial for the future of the country.
It is the duty of each BJP worker in Jammu and Kashmir to inform people about the failures of UPA government and ensure to that the party won maximum Lok Sabha seats from the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Indian aid worker Judith D'Souza rescued from captors in Afghanistan returns home
- 80 killed, over 200 injured in twin suicide bomb attacks on Kabul protesters; Islamic State claims responsibility
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators