`BJP does not need certificate of secularism from NC, Cong`
Jammu: Slamming the political rivals in Jammu and Kashmir, BJP on Friday said Congress, NC and PDP, followed the policy of communal division to garner votes.
BJP "does not need any certificate of secularism from Congress, National Conference and PDP," BJP state president Shamsher Singh Manhas said here.
"Our membership drive has crossed all previous records, which in itself shows that people have faith in the secular credentials and intentions of the party and we do not require a certificate on the issue from Congress, NC and PDP," Manhas told reporters.
"BJP has been portrayed as a communal party by Congress, NC and PDP, whereas on ground reality they themselves follow the policy of communal division to garner votes," he said.
Manhas said, "Overwhelming response to our drive in last 45 days has reflected that people cutting across faith and region, are enthusiastically becoming party members."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth