‘BJP has not entirely rejected JK interlocutors` report`
Srinagar: Former BJP President Rajnath Singh on Friday said his party "did not entirely reject" the report of the Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, but maintained that there were certain areas which required clarity.
"We do not reject the interlocutors report outright. There are certain issues which they have not touched and need to be discussed," he said.
Singh was talking to reporters during his visit to the state as part of a BJP delegation which is preparing the party`s "vision document" for Jammu and Kashmir.
"We are going to submit a comprehensive report to the party suggesting solutions to the problems and challenges facing Jammu and Kashmir. We are going to take cognisance of the interlocutors report as well," he said.
The former BJP president said the study group of the party has met 70 to 80 delegations from Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir since last year and were in the final phase of completing its report.
"BJP wants solution to issues of Jammu and Kashmir within the ambit of justice and humanity," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi