BJP is `hell-bent` on disrupting peace in Valley: NC leader
Jammu: BJP`s plan to hoist national flag
at Srinagar`s Lal Chowk is "unfortunate" and the party is
"hell-bent" on disrupting peace in the Valley, a senior
National Conference leader said on Saturday.
"Peace and normalcy are imperative to the equitable
development of all the three regions of State. The plans of
BJP on flag hoisting was unfortunate. It is hell bent upon to
disrupt the peace and normalcy in the State, which have been
brought back after facing tremendous difficulties" Mubarak
Gul, Advisor to the Chief Minister, told reporters here.
BJP is playing "vote bank politics" and trying to
disturb peace in the state for "cheap publicity", he alleged,
adding that secular forces like National Conference and
Congress will not allow the BJP to carry forward its
"nefarious designs to disturb harmony in Jammu and Kashmir."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai and Thane, BJP gains lead in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar