BJP moves no-confidence motion against J&K govt
Jammu: Ahead of the Legislative session
commencing here on Wednesday, BJP has moved a no-confidence motion
against the ruling NC-Congress government in the state accusing it
of failure on all fronts.
"We have brought no-confidence motion against the Omar
government for failure on all fronts including governance and
law and order situation in Jammu and Kashmir", BJP legisaltive
party leader Chaman Lal Gupta said here today.
"Omar government has collapsed and there is no government
on the ground in the state, so we have brought the motion
against it. Let the government go," he said.
Gupta along with MLA Ashok Khajuria has submitted the
no-confidence motion to the Speaker Legislative Assembly,
Mohmmad Akbar Lone.
"Once Omar will come down the Chief Minister`s chief,
there would be change in law and order situation and partially
peace would return as there is anger towards Omar Abdullah
government in Kashmir", he said.
BJP has 11 MLAs in the 89
member Legislative Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon