BJP moves no-confidence motion against J&K govt
Jammu: Ahead of the Legislative session
commencing here on Wednesday, BJP has moved a no-confidence motion
against the ruling NC-Congress government in the state accusing it
of failure on all fronts.
"We have brought no-confidence motion against the Omar
government for failure on all fronts including governance and
law and order situation in Jammu and Kashmir", BJP legisaltive
party leader Chaman Lal Gupta said here today.
"Omar government has collapsed and there is no government
on the ground in the state, so we have brought the motion
against it. Let the government go," he said.
Gupta along with MLA Ashok Khajuria has submitted the
no-confidence motion to the Speaker Legislative Assembly,
Mohmmad Akbar Lone.
"Once Omar will come down the Chief Minister`s chief,
there would be change in law and order situation and partially
peace would return as there is anger towards Omar Abdullah
government in Kashmir", he said.
BJP has 11 MLAs in the 89
member Legislative Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal