BJP opposes J&K interlocutors` report
Jammu: BJP on Sunday strongly opposed the report of Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, saying it sought to legitimise separatism.
"The report submitted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir erodes the integrity of Indian Republic and seeks to legitimise separatism," BJP national executive member and chief spokesperson Jitendra Singh said.
"The report by Dileep Padgaonkar-led interlocutors is unacceptable as it has no solution for anything," he said.
Singh said the state unit of BJP has taken up a campaign to educate the people across the country about the report.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo
- F-16 to boost precision strike capability in anti-terror operations: Pakistan
- UN Security Council readies North Korea missile test reply
- US Vice President Joe Biden on surprise visit to Iraq
- Panama papers scandal: Russia to join global fight against tax evasion