BJP opposes J&K interlocutors` report
Jammu: BJP on Sunday strongly opposed the report of Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, saying it sought to legitimise separatism.
"The report submitted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir erodes the integrity of Indian Republic and seeks to legitimise separatism," BJP national executive member and chief spokesperson Jitendra Singh said.
"The report by Dileep Padgaonkar-led interlocutors is unacceptable as it has no solution for anything," he said.
Singh said the state unit of BJP has taken up a campaign to educate the people across the country about the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites