BJP opposes J&K interlocutors` report
Jammu: BJP on Sunday strongly opposed the report of Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, saying it sought to legitimise separatism.
"The report submitted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir erodes the integrity of Indian Republic and seeks to legitimise separatism," BJP national executive member and chief spokesperson Jitendra Singh said.
"The report by Dileep Padgaonkar-led interlocutors is unacceptable as it has no solution for anything," he said.
Singh said the state unit of BJP has taken up a campaign to educate the people across the country about the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city