BJP opposes J&K interlocutors` report
Jammu: BJP on Sunday strongly opposed the report of Centre`s interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, saying it sought to legitimise separatism.
"The report submitted by the interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir erodes the integrity of Indian Republic and seeks to legitimise separatism," BJP national executive member and chief spokesperson Jitendra Singh said.
"The report by Dileep Padgaonkar-led interlocutors is unacceptable as it has no solution for anything," he said.
Singh said the state unit of BJP has taken up a campaign to educate the people across the country about the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees