BJP youth wing to launch membership drive
Jammu: The youth wing of BJP will soon launch a membership drive to rope in youths in the 18-35 age group.
"The leaders of the youth wing should reach the youth in every corner of the state and make them aware of the policies of the central and state government which are against the youth.
"We will launch a youth membership drive for joining of youth between 18-35 years," BJYM National General Secretary and Bihar MLA Nitin Naveen said today.
He was addressing a meeting of state office bearers here.
Naveen said BJYM was the only youth wing of any political party in the country which has been fighting for the rights of the youth and has taken up their issues from people to Parliament.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know