BJP youth wing to launch membership drive
Jammu: The youth wing of BJP will soon launch a membership drive to rope in youths in the 18-35 age group.
"The leaders of the youth wing should reach the youth in every corner of the state and make them aware of the policies of the central and state government which are against the youth.
"We will launch a youth membership drive for joining of youth between 18-35 years," BJYM National General Secretary and Bihar MLA Nitin Naveen said today.
He was addressing a meeting of state office bearers here.
Naveen said BJYM was the only youth wing of any political party in the country which has been fighting for the rights of the youth and has taken up their issues from people to Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener
- Bad time continues for banks; Kingfisher Airlines brands auction fails again
- Punjab seeks CBI probe in shooting of RSS leader
- French PM Manuel Valls praises economy, says growth target in reach
- Judges must not hesitate to give severest punishment to rapists: Court