BJP youth wing to launch membership drive
Jammu: The youth wing of BJP will soon launch a membership drive to rope in youths in the 18-35 age group.
"The leaders of the youth wing should reach the youth in every corner of the state and make them aware of the policies of the central and state government which are against the youth.
"We will launch a youth membership drive for joining of youth between 18-35 years," BJYM National General Secretary and Bihar MLA Nitin Naveen said today.
He was addressing a meeting of state office bearers here.
Naveen said BJYM was the only youth wing of any political party in the country which has been fighting for the rights of the youth and has taken up their issues from people to Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!