BJYM demands dismissal of NC-led J&K govt
Jammu: Demanding dismissal of Omar Abdullah-led Jammu and Kashmir government, BJP`s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Monday accused the NC-Congress combine of "glorifying separatists".
"Both Congress and National Conference are glorifying terrorist...We demand dismissal of the NC-led government," BJYM State President Ravinder Raina said today.
Raina, was was leading a `Yuva Adhikar Yatra` in Billawar belt of Kathua district, expressed his anguish over the "pro-separatist policies" of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh