BJYM demands dismissal of NC-led J&K govt
Jammu: Demanding dismissal of Omar Abdullah-led Jammu and Kashmir government, BJP`s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Monday accused the NC-Congress combine of "glorifying separatists".
"Both Congress and National Conference are glorifying terrorist...We demand dismissal of the NC-led government," BJYM State President Ravinder Raina said today.
Raina, was was leading a `Yuva Adhikar Yatra` in Billawar belt of Kathua district, expressed his anguish over the "pro-separatist policies" of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family