BJYM demands dismissal of NC-led J&K govt
Jammu: Demanding dismissal of Omar Abdullah-led Jammu and Kashmir government, BJP`s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Monday accused the NC-Congress combine of "glorifying separatists".
"Both Congress and National Conference are glorifying terrorist...We demand dismissal of the NC-led government," BJYM State President Ravinder Raina said today.
Raina, was was leading a `Yuva Adhikar Yatra` in Billawar belt of Kathua district, expressed his anguish over the "pro-separatist policies" of the state government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?