BJYM demands dismissal of NC-led J&K govt
Jammu: Demanding dismissal of Omar Abdullah-led Jammu and Kashmir government, BJP`s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Monday accused the NC-Congress combine of "glorifying separatists".
"Both Congress and National Conference are glorifying terrorist...We demand dismissal of the NC-led government," BJYM State President Ravinder Raina said today.
Raina, was was leading a `Yuva Adhikar Yatra` in Billawar belt of Kathua district, expressed his anguish over the "pro-separatist policies" of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days