BJYM demands dismissal of NC-led J&K govt
Jammu: Demanding dismissal of Omar Abdullah-led Jammu and Kashmir government, BJP`s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha on Monday accused the NC-Congress combine of "glorifying separatists".
"Both Congress and National Conference are glorifying terrorist...We demand dismissal of the NC-led government," BJYM State President Ravinder Raina said today.
Raina, was was leading a `Yuva Adhikar Yatra` in Billawar belt of Kathua district, expressed his anguish over the "pro-separatist policies" of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town