BJYM holds protest demo against the Interlocutors` report
Jammu: Demanding rejection of the report of the Interlocutors on Jammu and Kashmir, the Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha (BJYM) on Monday held a protest demonstration and burn copies of the report demanding its rejection.
Led by BJYM state president Munish Sharma, hundreds of Yuva Morcha activists held a massive protest at Rehari Chungi in Jammu city against the report of the Interlocutors.
They also burnt copies of the report demanding its rejection in toto.
Speaking on the occasion, Munish Sharma said his Yuva Morcha
has been holding protest demonstration against the report throughout the state as the Interlocutors have allegedly failed to highlight the problem of unemployment and recommend any result oriented measures to tackle it.
Claiming the report has only served the cause of the separatists, he said, it has shown least concern for the integration of the state with the rest of the country by scrapping the special status under Article-370.
He said whatever the Interlocutors have penned down in the highly dangerous document cannot be accepted as the work of people with nationalist mindset and their duty towards the nation.
Sharma insisted that the BJYM activists will continue to protests against the report and reach the youth to educate them about the dangerous implications of the report.
He also demanded that the UPA at the Centre should immediately reject the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh
- Rajan finished SMEs to help American MNCs: Swamy
- Bihar Matric Results 2016: BSEB Class 10th Result 2016, www.biharboard.net, www.biharboard.bih.nic.in, Bihar Board 10th Matric Result to be declared on May 29
- Oil slips as $50 level sparks new output fears
- GSK gets EU approval for first gene therapy for children