BJYM protest against demand for autonomy for J&K
Jammu: BJP`s youth wing today took out a
rally here protesting against the demand for autonomy for
Jammu and Kashmir.
Over 500 activists of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
led by president Naresh Mahajan, took out the rally and
torched copies of the National Conference authored Greater
Autonomy in Satwari area of the city.
The state, Kashmir valley in particular, is passing
through very hard times as there is total confusion and lack
of governance which has encouraged anti-national elements,
Mahajan told reporters.
Autonomy is unacceptable to the people of Jammu, Ladakh
and nationalists of Kashmir, he said, adding repeated attempts
to raise this issue by chief minister Omar Abdullah is a
calculated move to divert attention of the masses from real
issues of the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why