BJYM protest against demand for autonomy for J&K
Jammu: BJP`s youth wing today took out a
rally here protesting against the demand for autonomy for
Jammu and Kashmir.
Over 500 activists of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
led by president Naresh Mahajan, took out the rally and
torched copies of the National Conference authored Greater
Autonomy in Satwari area of the city.
The state, Kashmir valley in particular, is passing
through very hard times as there is total confusion and lack
of governance which has encouraged anti-national elements,
Mahajan told reporters.
Autonomy is unacceptable to the people of Jammu, Ladakh
and nationalists of Kashmir, he said, adding repeated attempts
to raise this issue by chief minister Omar Abdullah is a
calculated move to divert attention of the masses from real
issues of the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'