BJYM protest against demand for autonomy for J&K
Jammu: BJP`s youth wing today took out a
rally here protesting against the demand for autonomy for
Jammu and Kashmir.
Over 500 activists of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
led by president Naresh Mahajan, took out the rally and
torched copies of the National Conference authored Greater
Autonomy in Satwari area of the city.
The state, Kashmir valley in particular, is passing
through very hard times as there is total confusion and lack
of governance which has encouraged anti-national elements,
Mahajan told reporters.
Autonomy is unacceptable to the people of Jammu, Ladakh
and nationalists of Kashmir, he said, adding repeated attempts
to raise this issue by chief minister Omar Abdullah is a
calculated move to divert attention of the masses from real
issues of the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing