BJYM protests against revocation of AFSPA
Jammu: The youth wing of the BJP on Sunday burnt effigies of the state government here to protest the proposed revocation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) and Autonomy to Jammu and Kashmir.
Scores of Bhartiya Janta yuva Morch (BJYM) activists took out protest rallies, held demonstrations and burnt effigies of the Omar government in the city to register their protest against the proposed moves for withdrawal of AFSPA and greater Autonomy to J and K.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls