BJYM protests against revocation of AFSPA
Jammu: The youth wing of the BJP on Sunday burnt effigies of the state government here to protest the proposed revocation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) and Autonomy to Jammu and Kashmir.
Scores of Bhartiya Janta yuva Morch (BJYM) activists took out protest rallies, held demonstrations and burnt effigies of the Omar government in the city to register their protest against the proposed moves for withdrawal of AFSPA and greater Autonomy to J and K.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM