BJYM protests against revocation of AFSPA
Jammu: The youth wing of the BJP on Sunday burnt effigies of the state government here to protest the proposed revocation of Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) and Autonomy to Jammu and Kashmir.
Scores of Bhartiya Janta yuva Morch (BJYM) activists took out protest rallies, held demonstrations and burnt effigies of the Omar government in the city to register their protest against the proposed moves for withdrawal of AFSPA and greater Autonomy to J and K.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India