BJYM set afire Yasin Malik`s effigy, demands his arrest
Jammu: The youth wing of BJP on Wednesday set ablaze the effigies of JKLF chief Yasin Malik and demanded his arrest for sharing dais with LeT chief and Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan.
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha state president Ravinder Raina led over 100 activists who raised anti-Malik and anti-Pak slogans and sat on a dharna demanding his arrest.
He accused Malik, who shared a dais with Saeed while sitting on a hunger strike in Pakistan to mourn Guru`s execution, of betraying people of the country.
"We demand Malik`s arrest for his links with Saeed. His passport should be revoked and he should be brought back immediately," Raina told reporters here.
Raina threatened to launch a campaign against the Union Government if it failed to arrest Malik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH