BJYM set afire Yasin Malik`s effigy, demands his arrest
Jammu: The youth wing of BJP on Wednesday set ablaze the effigies of JKLF chief Yasin Malik and demanded his arrest for sharing dais with LeT chief and Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan.
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha state president Ravinder Raina led over 100 activists who raised anti-Malik and anti-Pak slogans and sat on a dharna demanding his arrest.
He accused Malik, who shared a dais with Saeed while sitting on a hunger strike in Pakistan to mourn Guru`s execution, of betraying people of the country.
"We demand Malik`s arrest for his links with Saeed. His passport should be revoked and he should be brought back immediately," Raina told reporters here.
Raina threatened to launch a campaign against the Union Government if it failed to arrest Malik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack