BJYM sets afire effigy of PM over coal scam in Jammu
Jammu: Demanding resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the CAG report on coal block allocations, Bhartiya Janta Yova Morcha on Wednesday held protest demonstrations and set afire the effigy of Prime Minister in the city.
Led by State BJYM President, Munish Sharma, a large numbers of workers staged a vigorous protest against the Congress led UPA Government.
The protest rally formed the part of the National level protests being held by the BJYM units in various states.
Addressing the rally, Munish Sharma, said that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is fully involved in this gigantic scam as coal ministry was working under his office and unusually large number of coal mines were allotted without inviting competitive bids.
The effigy of Prime Minister was torched for his direct complicity in the allotment of coal mines,causing astronomical loss to the public exchequer, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan