BJYM slams Congress for anti-youth policies
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) on Saturday slammed ruling coalition partner Congress for allegedly formulating anti-youth policies in Jammu and Kashmir.
BJYM activists took out a motorcycle procession in protest against the policies of National Conference-Congress coalition government in the state.
Congress has virtually "surrendered" before the NC and the ruling coalition partners have ignored the deserving youths in Jammu and Kashmir, state chief BJYM Ravinder Raina said in a rally at Samba.
Educated and qualified youths were suffering in Jammu and Kashmir due to the policies of the state government, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble