BJYM slams Congress for anti-youth policies
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) on Saturday slammed ruling coalition partner Congress for allegedly formulating anti-youth policies in Jammu and Kashmir.
BJYM activists took out a motorcycle procession in protest against the policies of National Conference-Congress coalition government in the state.
Congress has virtually "surrendered" before the NC and the ruling coalition partners have ignored the deserving youths in Jammu and Kashmir, state chief BJYM Ravinder Raina said in a rally at Samba.
Educated and qualified youths were suffering in Jammu and Kashmir due to the policies of the state government, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?