BJYM slams Congress for anti-youth policies
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) on Saturday slammed ruling coalition partner Congress for allegedly formulating anti-youth policies in Jammu and Kashmir.
BJYM activists took out a motorcycle procession in protest against the policies of National Conference-Congress coalition government in the state.
Congress has virtually "surrendered" before the NC and the ruling coalition partners have ignored the deserving youths in Jammu and Kashmir, state chief BJYM Ravinder Raina said in a rally at Samba.
Educated and qualified youths were suffering in Jammu and Kashmir due to the policies of the state government, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know