BJYM slams Congress for anti-youth policies
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) on Saturday slammed ruling coalition partner Congress for allegedly formulating anti-youth policies in Jammu and Kashmir.
BJYM activists took out a motorcycle procession in protest against the policies of National Conference-Congress coalition government in the state.
Congress has virtually "surrendered" before the NC and the ruling coalition partners have ignored the deserving youths in Jammu and Kashmir, state chief BJYM Ravinder Raina said in a rally at Samba.
Educated and qualified youths were suffering in Jammu and Kashmir due to the policies of the state government, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?