BJYM to continue with mission of educating youths
Jammu: Paying homage to Bhagat Singh,
Sukhdev and Raj Guru on their martyrdom day, BJP`s youth wing
on Friday said it will continue with its mission of educating
youths and inducing patriotic values in them.
"We declare that the yuva morcha of BJP will continue
with its mission of educating the youth and inducing patriotic
values in them in Jammu and Kashmir," BJP state president
Shamsher Singh Manhas said while paying tributes to them at a
On the occasion of 81st martyrdom day of Shaheed Bhagat
Singh, Sukhdev and Raj Guru, the Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha
(BJYM) organised a function at party headquarters today which
was attended by a number of state leaders of the party.
Manhas said the history is a witness to the fact that
the youth has always played a pivotal role in nation building
and in every other sphere.
Party`s national executive member and Jammu East MLA
Ashok Khajuria lambasted Kashmir-centric leaders for
"exploiting" the youth of Jammu province and appealed the
masses not to get misled by such parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok