BJYM to launch country-wide membership drive on July 23
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) will hold a month-long countrywide membership drive from July 23 to August 22 to expand its support base, sources said on Monday.
"First-time voters, backward and scheduled caste groups and tribes and young boys and girls between the age group 18 to 25 years will be enrolled on a priority basis as part of the countrywide membership drive, `Yuva Sadasya Yuva Mitra Abhiyan`," BJYM national executive member and J&K prabhari Ashok Singh Chouhan told reporters here.
Accompanied by BJYM state president Ravinder Raina, Chouhan said that the drive would commence on July 23, the birth anniversary of freedom fighter Chandrashekhar Azad.
Chouhan said that prior to July, BJYM would use social media to promote the drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price