BJYM to launch country-wide membership drive on July 23
Jammu: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) will hold a month-long countrywide membership drive from July 23 to August 22 to expand its support base, sources said on Monday.
"First-time voters, backward and scheduled caste groups and tribes and young boys and girls between the age group 18 to 25 years will be enrolled on a priority basis as part of the countrywide membership drive, `Yuva Sadasya Yuva Mitra Abhiyan`," BJYM national executive member and J&K prabhari Ashok Singh Chouhan told reporters here.
Accompanied by BJYM state president Ravinder Raina, Chouhan said that the drive would commence on July 23, the birth anniversary of freedom fighter Chandrashekhar Azad.
Chouhan said that prior to July, BJYM would use social media to promote the drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery