Body of guerrilla found in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu: The Border Security Force (BSF) on Tuesday recovered the body of a slain guerrilla after an infiltration bid was foiled in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
"The body of the intruder, who was killed in firing by the BSF near Karol Mathura border outpost in Hiranagar sector, has been recovered," a senior police officer told IANS here.
"Nothing was recovered from the body," he said.
On Monday, the BSF foiled an infiltration bid after a group of intruders who were forced to withdraw into Pakistan.
While the Indian Army guards the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, the international border in the state is guarded by the BSF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'