Body recovered from river in J&K
Srinagar: The body of a man, who had gone missing for the past two days, was recovered from a river in south Kashmir`s Anantnag district, police said on Saturday.
The body of Lahanu Chowdary(45), a resident of Dahang area in Nepal, was recovered from the river Lidder in Pahalgam yesterday, they said.
Chowdary was working at a sweets shop in Pahalgam and was reportedly missing since March 14.
Further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan