BSF jawan injured in J&K
Jammu: A Border Security Force (BSF) jawan was injured by a bullet under mysterious circumstances at a forward Border Out Post (BOP) along Indo-Pak border in Samba sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
Ramesh Kumar of 9th battalion of BSF was injured when the bullet hit him at Khora BOP along International Border (IB) in Samba sector, a senior BSF officer told a news agency.
He said investigation is on find out if the jawan was injured in clashes between jawans, accidental firing or suicide attempt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees