BSF jawan injured in J&K
Jammu: A Border Security Force (BSF) jawan was injured by a bullet under mysterious circumstances at a forward Border Out Post (BOP) along Indo-Pak border in Samba sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
Ramesh Kumar of 9th battalion of BSF was injured when the bullet hit him at Khora BOP along International Border (IB) in Samba sector, a senior BSF officer told a news agency.
He said investigation is on find out if the jawan was injured in clashes between jawans, accidental firing or suicide attempt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday