BSF jawan injured in landmine blast in Poonch
Poonch (Jammu & Kashmir): A BSF jawan was injured in a landmine blast along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Harminder Singh of 135 Battalion of BSF stepped on the landmine along LoC in Krishnagati belt of Poonch district resulting in blast last evening, officials said on Saturday.
The injured jawan has been admitted to hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29