BSF, Pak Rangers exchange greetings on I-Day
Jammu: BSF troopers and Pakistani Rangers on Wednesday greeted each other and exchanged sweets along the border in Jammu sector on the occasion of India`s 66th Independence Day.
Pakistani Rangers walked up to the Zero Line, 45-km from here, to greet their counterparts from the BSF.
The Pakistanis brought sweets and gifts for BSF jawans, officials said.
BSF troopers had also greeted their counterparts on the occasion of Pakistan`s Independence Day yesterday.
They also presented Pakistani border guards gifts and sweets, the officials said.
The BSF troopers and Pakistani Rangers had decorated their border posts to mark the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report