BSF, Pak Rangers exchange greetings on I-Day
Jammu: BSF troopers and Pakistani Rangers on Wednesday greeted each other and exchanged sweets along the border in Jammu sector on the occasion of India`s 66th Independence Day.
Pakistani Rangers walked up to the Zero Line, 45-km from here, to greet their counterparts from the BSF.
The Pakistanis brought sweets and gifts for BSF jawans, officials said.
BSF troopers had also greeted their counterparts on the occasion of Pakistan`s Independence Day yesterday.
They also presented Pakistani border guards gifts and sweets, the officials said.
The BSF troopers and Pakistani Rangers had decorated their border posts to mark the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda