BSF sets up Human Rights Cell in J&K
Srinagar: The Border Security Force (BSF)
Kashmir Frontier has established a human rights cell in the Valley with an aim to sensitise its personnel about human rights.
"A human rights cell headed by Deputy Commandant KS Rawat has been established in BSF Kashmir frontier," a
spokesperson of the BSF said Thursday.
He said besides sensitising the personnel about the
importance of human rights and upholding these rights, the
cell will also take steps to prevent occurrences of Human
"It will also inquire into any incidents or allegations
of human rights violations," the spokesperson said adding the
cell will also monitor the progress of cases referred to by
National Human Rights Commission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in